***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Sunday, July 10, 2016

Upcycled Composition Book with DecoArt


 This was the beginning.  I put a coat of gesso on top of the composition book.  Lay your stencil in the desired position and apply texture paste.  Once it was dry, I added another layers of gesso.
Then the fun begins!!  I spritzed some water on the front and added some drops of DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics paints.  Burnt Sienna, Cobalt Turquoise, Cobalt Teal and Titanium white.  Use your finger to move around. Spritz more water if needed.You'll want to dry each color before adding the next so you don't end up with mud!

 Once it was dry, I added Metallic Luster to the raised areas of the stencil.  Used Cosmic Blue and Champagne Ice.

Then I used Unity Stamp Indie Girl. 

Love how it turned out!!

No comments:

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...