Bohemian Elephant with DecoArt Stencil


Hi everyone!  I hope your having a relaxing Sunday like I am!!
I have been wanting to do a bohemian Elephant-if fact I've already tried once.
I just could get the "bohemian" part going.
Then I went thru my stash of DecoArt stencils.

I found this Mandala stencil.  On the left of my journal page is the stencil.
On the right side is my Bohemian Elephant using the stencil for the "Bohemian" look!
I LOVE IT!!

I turned the stencil and moved different parts where I thought they'd look the best.
Isn't he beautiful!

I've used DecoArt's Americana multi-surface Satin paints.  I had them out for another project, so kept using them for this one.  I love the finish you get with them. They can be used on multiple surface types. Plastic, metal, wood, glass, terra cotta, ceramic, paper, canvas and fabric.
Colors: 
Background deep turquoise and coastal waters
Elephant: Eggplant, Iris and Flamingo

Did some extra dots with white gel pen. Some of the black out lining is a Scribe-All pencil.

 I hope you're inspired to try your own Bohemian Elephant with DecoArt products!


Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Media Inspirational Card

Christmas Canister-Recycled with Deco Art