***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Friday, July 17, 2015

Unity Friends with Flair Friday!


Friday's here and you know what that means! 
Unity Stamp's Friends With Flair Linkup!! 

I'm still loving this image of Jesus walking on the beach with the little girl.
I used one of my gelli prints that had some blue and grey paint and stamped right on top.
 Then I took my distress markers (by Ranger) and did a little highlighting.  
I LOVE how it turned out and thought it would be perfect in a frame!
To the frame I added some DecoArt metallic gold around the outside edge.  I stamped Unity Cross from the Faith set and fussy cut it.  layered it with some Wild orchid Flowers.

 I'll be linking up!  Hope you love it as much as me!!

ALERT!!!!!  I am joining in a special production on YouTube starting today.  If you want to be WOWED by artist of all types-simply go to YouTube and type in #lovesummerart

See you there!

 

No comments:

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...