***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Pretty Bow Theme at RRR


Pretty Bow Theme

Let me just say-if you've never gotten ribbon from RRR-you need to!
Very high quality. You get excellent prices.   


 My card today was made for someone that likes leopard print. I didn't have any pattern paper that fit, so I made my own!  Out came my gelli plate!  I used DecoArt supplies-their Media Fluid Acrylics in Titan Buff, Gold Metallic, Paynes Grey and Transparent Red Iron Oxide.  Used their Snake Skin stencil-closest thing I had to "leopard" looking.  I think it turned out pretty reasonable!
Of course, I did several different variations using different colors and different DecoArt products, but liked this one the best.  Added my PRETTY BOW for RRR, some Wild Orchid Flowers and viola'-I beautiful birthday card.

Hope you like it! Have a super blessed day!
 

No comments:

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...