***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Monday, February 16, 2015

Video Craft Room Storage & Valentine's


We're still focusing on storage ideas this month at Altered Pages.

Here's a video of my craft room with some ideas for you!





Altered Pages has some of the best vintage collage sheets for Valentine's Day!!

It has been so much fun creating with them this year.  Here are a few of my favorites:




 I hope you've gotten some good ideas about storage this month.  We have more coming up!  Check back every day at Altered Pages Blog to see what our other designers have for you!


No comments:

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...