Let's Get Organized with Altered Pages


Happy Monday!! We are sharing storage ideas this month at Altered Pages.

This is pictures of a wardrobe built by my great uncle around 100 years ago using cedar off his farm.
My husband revamped it for one of my storage units.

I have all my deco paints in the main section so I can easily reach them. Have a plastic storage box with their stencils on the upper level, a handmade basket with my finished cards, a square drawer box that holds all my envelopes (neatly labeled).

The bottom layer holds my many collected frames, an unfinished quilt, a tackle box with tools, beads, metal stuff.

On the side (pic #2) I have a metal wire hanger attached to the wardrobe (was originally used for canned goods-bought at Lowe's) I store my older Stampin up stamps. 
On the tiptop (pic #3) we bought a old timey storage box and took the legs off & hoisted up onto the wardrobe. I keep things I recycle: file folders, clipboards, and cardboard.

On top of the unit I have a big plastic tub for yarn and mini albums I've started & not finished.

This is just one corner of my room!!  Later in the month, I will charge via video my remaining room.  I'll need time to straighten up. Been making Valentine's cards like CRAZY!


 So where do I store my supplies from Altered Pages????   You'll have to check back Feb 16th. I'm going to do a video with lots more options!!

All month long our designers will be sharing ideas.  Check in daily!! Altered pages....
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Canister-Recycled with Deco Art

Under the Sea with DecoArt

DecoArt Americana Paint is best for Gelli Prints