Making your own Mixed Media Designer Paper

 
Are you here from Party Time Tuesdays?  Welcome!!
 
If not-Welcome!! LOL
You need to hop on over there for our challenges.
 
I love making my own designer paper using mixed media.
 
Started with a 8.5x11 piece of cardstock. Start spraying Lindy's Stamp Gang spays on top of a white doily.  Pick up and move the doily around the page. Allow to dry thoroughly.
 WARNING!!  You will get ink on you-that's part of the fun!! LOL
 Use a large background stamp to stamp versa mark all over the page and emboss in black.  (or you could stamp in black archival ink)  I wanted some texture.
 I measured, cut and covered a match box with my paper.  Used the whole sheet-no waste!  Distress your edges as you go with Walnut Distress ink.
 Decorated with vintage lace, wired ribbon, Wild Orchid flowers and pearls, and a scripture from Inspired Stamps.
Inside I added a blessing poem from my friend Patti.
 I glue glass beads on the bottom for "feet".  It also adds tons of cuteness!!!!


Thanks for stopping by!  If you have ANY questions-please message me.  I love your comments. Have a blessed day!


 
1 comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Canister-Recycled with Deco Art

Under the Sea with DecoArt

DecoArt Americana Paint is best for Gelli Prints