***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Monday, September 8, 2014

Guest @ Craft Hoarders Anonymous

I am excited to be a guest designer for Craft Hoarders Anonymous this month!!
 
Gloria Stengel started this blog with challenges for you to use the craft supplies you hoard.
Great idea right?!
When I started thinking about my supplies-I realized, much to my dismay, I hoard a lot of stuff!
Why?  You know the companies are constantly making cuter and nicer stuff all the time!
 
This challenge is:
 
Challenge #15 All the Pretty Flowers
This challenge is for all of you flower hoarders! Maybe you hoard pre-made flowers. Maybe you hoard flower punches or dies. Maybe you hoard flower stamps. "Dig" out those flowers and use them on your project!
 I've created a prayer box.  I altered a matchbox.  I made my own designer paper using stencils, inks and black stazon.  My hoarded flowers are Wild Orchid Flowers.  The string flat back pearls are from WOF.  The vintage lace I buy locally from a friend. 
 Inside my cute box is a poem written by Patti at A Soul's Heartbeat.  It's about listing your everyday blessings.  You know-the little things: a smile, a hug, a rainbow....you get the idea.  That way when you're having a bad day-you can look in your box and be reminded of God's blessings!

Head on over to the challenge blog:  Craft Hoarders Anonymous and create something to share with us using your hoarded flowers!!  You will get lots of inspiration from the designers over there.  You might even win a prize!!

5 comments:

Glenda said...

Wow Karen, what a stunner! I love everything about this from that gorgeous bow to the tiny pearls! Thanks for being a guest designer at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

Gloria Stengel said...

Not only did you use up your hoard, but you created something that is lovely and useful. This is such a fun idea and would make a great project for our prayer team or for the women's ministry! Great job! Thanks so much for being one of our wonderful guests at Craft Hoarders Anonymous this month!

Blue Lily Design said...

This little box is beautiful and a great idea for holding special scriptures and blessings. The colors are beautiful, very vintage chic. :)

have a great day.

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Karen, this is a really lovely project! The ribbon treatment is so elegant! Thanks for being our guest designer at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

Lisa Minckler said...

This is so beautiful!

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...