***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Bokeh Technique-VERY COOL!!

Saw a new technique that I just had to try. I love the results.  See the video below to see the watercolor-stencil technique (Bokeh)
 Use watercolor paper 140pd. Distress inks.
 When colored-I spritzed with Lindy's Stamp Gang.
 Card base next. Layer with different colored circles.  Beautiful results!
 Below I stamped the sentiment directly onto the card front.  The crown was cut using my Cricut machine.  The leaves are from Paper Artsy.  Left the background white on this card.
 Thank You was cut with my Cricut.  Ribbon from Really Reasonable ribbon.
 The sentiment is an SVG file from Kate's Cutables.
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!!
I'm entering the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Make your own background
Gauche Academy: Country Chic- my colors are rustic/mixed media
Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge #102-Autumn colors with ribbon or trim

4 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

hi Karen! fabulous technique...looks amazing...thanks for sharing! so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

sparkle & shine *~*

Maggi said...

Love the effect! Thanks for playing along at Gauche Alchemy!

TangledBlueRose said...

I love your dots! Such a great effect, will have to try:) Thanks for sharing!~kim

Tarnished Rose said...

Marvelous!

Marilyn

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...