***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Word Art Wednesday Challenge/FREE word Art

This is my last post as guest designer at Word Art Wednesday.
I hope you won't stop going every Wednesday to see what the new FREE art is.
This week is from James 5:8
 
I've used Kaiser Craft paper pad.  I printed my scripture, stamped some flowers in tattered rose distress ink randomly and backed it in crumb cake.  The flower is Prima. 
I've stamped the praying girl from Inspired Stamps.


It's been my pleasure to fill in with the talented Word Art Wednesday design team!!

P. S.
I do want to add-our Lord is going to return soon.  Please make sure you are ready!


 

No comments:

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...