***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Friday, August 15, 2014

Unity Stamp Monthly Challenge

Every month at Unity Stamp Company they have a challenge -you can use the color scheme, the card sketch or a layout sketch.  I've used the color scheme and card sketch together on this one.
 
One major rule: You can only use Unity Stamps.  Well-I wanted to do a Halloween card.  I don't normally-but the color scheme was screaming-----HALLOWEEN!!!!
 
I knew I had won one "spooky" stamp-so I pulled it out.  They I looked thru my stash of Unity stamps and decided to use this phone/camera-not sure what it is-but I like it.
I did some stenciling with my brick wall stencil from Retta.  HERE-Stencils by Retta.
 I cut my spooky spider with one of my Cricut Cartridges.  Stamped the Spooky stamp with black staz on.  I put glossy accents on both the spider and the stamped image.  Look at the little line I drew for the spider trail!! Cute!
 Below is a picture of the inside of the card.  I used another Unity Stamp on the orange piece-I love how the card turned out!  My son & daughter in law will be receiving this when Halloween gets here.
Thanks for stopping by.  I appreciate any comments you want to throw my way!




 

9 comments:

Ruby said...

Great cards.

Riette said...

LIke the layout!

Kary said...

So very fun project!! Cute spider!!

Tracy said...

Woooo..oooooo... love halloween and loving this!!! xoxox

Tracy said...

Did I mention how cute your spider is!!! xoxox

ionabunny said...

Great Halloween cards Bwahahahahahaha

JPScraps said...

EEK! To cute!

Miwa said...

Great Halloween cards!

Mona Pendleton said...

Great Spooktacular card Karen inside and out! Love the little spider!

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...