Button Challenge @ Craft Hoarders Anonymous

A challenge made for me!! BUTTONS!  Check it out at Craft Hoarders Anonymous.
Buttons are another thing I hoard!! There is a tiny sewing/craft shop in Rocky Mount, VA that I would spend hours going thru her buttons.  A nickel each.  I would sometimes spend $10 on buttons!! Shush!  Don't tell my husband!! LOL
 
My project today features a large pack of buttons purchased at Walmart.  They have fun and bright colors. 
I love altering boxes.  The paper is from my stash-I won several sheets in a challenge.  Fits perfectly with my button theme.  To decorate some of the edges-I used some border punches.
 After you gesso the edges of your box-inside & out-then you add your paper.  The lid was too tight, so I cut the one side of the lid and attached to the bottom of the box with E6000 glue. It forms a hinge. Works great!
 I've decorated the sides of my box with multi colored buttons layered.  I usually put "feet" on the bottom of my box-in this case they are brown buttons!!

I've enjoyed this challenge very much.  The box will be going with me to a craft show tomorrow in Danville, Virginia.  Finished it just in time!

Click here to go enter the challenge #14 yourself at Craft Hoarder's Anonymous.



 
8 comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Canister-Recycled with Deco Art

Under the Sea with DecoArt

DecoArt Americana Paint is best for Gelli Prints