Heartfelt Creations Mini Album

Hi!  I hope your having a great week!
Do you love Heartfelt Creations Designer Paper like I do?
I love making this file folder mini albums.  So I decided to combine them!
 Below I fussy cut a column with the roses and added to the corner to be able to slide pictures underneath.

 I don't do a lot of embellishing since the 4x6 photos will take up most of the space.
 
I really liked the brown diecut edge with the beautiful lace over top to bind the end.



HERE'S AVIDEO OF OTHER FILE FOLDER MINI ALBUMS I'VE DONE.

I'm entering the following challenges:

Crafting From the Heart : anything goes
Imagination-Crafts Challenge: anything goes
My Craft Creations: anything goes
UseYour Stuff :  Layers
Anything But A Card challenge #37: Anything goes
That Craft Place: Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Challenges: Anything goes
Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge #99: Ribbon & Wings


 
8 comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bohemian Elephant with DecoArt Stencil

Mixed Media Inspirational Card

Christmas Canister-Recycled with Deco Art