***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Heartfelt Creations Mini Album

Hi!  I hope your having a great week!
Do you love Heartfelt Creations Designer Paper like I do?
I love making this file folder mini albums.  So I decided to combine them!
 Below I fussy cut a column with the roses and added to the corner to be able to slide pictures underneath.

 I don't do a lot of embellishing since the 4x6 photos will take up most of the space.
 
I really liked the brown diecut edge with the beautiful lace over top to bind the end.



HERE'S AVIDEO OF OTHER FILE FOLDER MINI ALBUMS I'VE DONE.

I'm entering the following challenges:

Crafting From the Heart : anything goes
Imagination-Crafts Challenge: anything goes
My Craft Creations: anything goes
UseYour Stuff :  Layers
Anything But A Card challenge #37: Anything goes
That Craft Place: Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Challenges: Anything goes
Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge #99: Ribbon & Wings


 

7 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Karen this is a beautiful little project and so wonderfully shabby chic.
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 900 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Nancy said...

Ooooh...Your mini album is gorgeous, Karen! I hope to watch the video later to see how you put it together! Thanks for sharing it! :o)

Marisa Job said...

This is just beautiful!! Love it!!

mags said...

A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Imagination Crafts.
Mags
x

Cheryl Walker said...

Absolutely Beautiful mini! Love the colors and details on this! Thank you for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon this week! Hug,
Cheryl

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful project! Almost too wonderful to use ;) Thanks for entering our challenge over at That Craft Place. Erin xx

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful project! Almost too wonderful to use ;) Thanks for entering our challenge over at That Craft Place. Erin xx

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...