Great Outdoors with Blue Fern Studio

I haven't done a scrapbook page in several weeks!  My pictures are backing up!
The July sketch from Blue Fern Studio's was beckoning me!!
using a sturdy piece of designer paper so I could ink and spray with water was the first place I started.  I tore pieces of cardstock to match my granddaughter's outfit for the layering pieces.  Edged them with gesso to tone down the brightness.  The pink flowers were made using a piece of leftover sprayed cardstock.  The pink blended well with the pics.  I also stenciled some little flowers before applying the blue distress ink -they show thru beautifully.

The tree branch at the top was inspired by Gabriella.  Mine is not as dainty as hers. I made mine with the twist paper that was popular years ago. Rubbed some brown distress ink on top.

The Blue Fern items I used is the Great Outdoors title, the bunny rabbit and the single white flower on a stem.  All 3 were dabbed with Rangers white distress paint.  Did 3 coats.  Wanted them to stand out.

My masterpiece is now hanging in my Art Studio. I like to look at them when I finish before tucking them away in an album!

I'm entering Blue Fern's challenge found -HERE
If you've never used their chipboard-you should!  Very intricate designs.  I have bought several sets and the quality is superb!

Happy Friday everyone!!

 
1 comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bohemian Elephant with DecoArt Stencil

Mixed Media Inspirational Card

Christmas Canister-Recycled with Deco Art