***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Cardboard take new life!



Look at this fabulous creation!!!!
I'm so pleased with how it turned out.
The best part - can you tell what the substrate is?
 
Cardboard!!
Approximately 8x16
 Added some designer paper, some gesso, some paint, some stenciling, etc.
 Did some Cricut cutouts of butterflies, printed and cut the words on my printer.  The wonderful lady was a digital image win from Cynthialoowho.  Find her shop HERE

If you have any questions-please leave me a comment.  Otherwise-go create!!!!


 

No comments:

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...