***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Faith in Beautiful Things

I saw a video by Gabrielle Pollacco that so totally inspired me. I had to make one myself!
 
Find her You tube video HERE
 The Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge was to use a stamp.  The one I chose was from a Stampin Up set Faith in Nature.

Keep your faith in beautiful things;
in the
sun when it is hidden, in the spring
when it is gone.
~Roy R Gibson
 Those blooms are my spring influence.  Remind me of my beautiful Dogwood Trees budding right now!


If your like me-Gabrielle's creation is going to inspire you as well.  I love mine!

DCWV Rustic Stack designer paper
Stampin Up Sizzix Floral Vision are the tiny flowers
Liquid pearls Bisque are the flower centers
Make The cut is where I found the tree branch and cut it with my Cricut
The big flower on the main piece is a mixture of Stampin Up punch and a Wild Orchid flower

I'm entering the following challenges:
Craft Hoarders Anonymous challenge #5
Word ARt Wednesday Challenge #127
Country View Challenges #14 Spring







 

16 comments:

Marisa Job said...

This is just beautiful!! Love it!

Unknown said...

Beautiful. LOve your colors, and distressing and beautiful stamping.
Thanks so much for sharing with us at Craft Hoarders Anon :)

Lisa Minckler said...

Her creations are GORGEOUS and I totally get what you mean by inspiring, but your creation here is STUNNING Karen. I am in complete awe of the blossoms and the layering and the textured shabby chic of it all. Incredibly creative and truly inspiring YOU are to me!!
hugs,
Lisa x

Gloria Stengel said...

Karen! This is so pretty! I love everything about it! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

Jan Marie said...

Oh. . .this.makes.my.heart. . .stop. So beautiful down the nth detail! Thanks for stamping with us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

creative lady said...

Love every detail! Thanks for joining Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

Glenda said...

Your piece is absolutely gorgeous! I love all the attention to detail! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

Tammi said...

This is so pretty!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Craft Hoarders!!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

This is gorgeous! I love all the distressing, inking, layering...such a great reflection of the sentiment. It's harmonious...and very inspiring! Thanks for sharing your stamping hoard with us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge #5: Pick a stamp, any stamp!

Pammejo said...

Gorgeous, love your vintage colors you selected along with distressing. lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge Blog.

Pammejo said...

Gorgeous, love your vintage colors you selected along with distressing. lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge Blog.

Anonymous said...

Such a fun and creative project! Thanks so much for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge Blog. Hope you can come back to play along soon. Hugs Ginny from Polly's Paper Studio.

lost coast scrapper said...

So pretty and fun! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

Anonymous said...

Lovely wall hanging, the distressing is fabulous. Thanks for joining us at CVC. Sue C x

Debbie Seyer said...

Lovely creation! Thanks for playing along with Craft Hoarders Anonymous!!

Zuzu's Blog said...

this is ever so pretty. soft feminine and spring blossoms. and its one of my favourite colour combos. the soft vintage pink along with sepia and chocolate browns...

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...