***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Paper Artsy & Mojo Monday Valentine's Card

I'm in LOVE Darcy's stamp set EDY01.  I stamped the hearts with Fresco Spanish Mulberry and Rose paint and then fussy cut them.  Using the fresco paint on their stamps is a dream~
Even the sentiment was done the same way. Turns out crisp and clean.
 
The lady is from their Vintage set ID07EZ.  I stamped her on acrylic paint paper in stazon black ink. Then I did a wash in the rose paint on her face and the spanhish mulberry around the edges.
The paints matched the pattern paper perfectly.
 The hearts were added with Stampin Up dimensionals.

I followed the sketch for Mojo Monday 327 challenge.
I'm also adding it to the challenge on Paper Artsy by Clare Lloyd.

I hope you'll stop by both blogs and see what else is going on.  They are two of my favorites!

Have a great day!

7 comments:

Etsuko said...

Beautiful Valentine's card I love Darcy's hearts.

Clare Lloyd said...

fab card. thanks for joining the challenge. clare @ PaperArtsy.x

Anonymous said...

Such a lovely card.

Darcy Marshall said...

gorgeous, thanks for using my stamps. One of my faves is the small hessian heart, it works great as a background and as a focal image.

Darcy Marshall said...

gorgeous, thanks for using my stamps. One of my faves is the small hessian heart, it works great as a background and as a focal image.

PaperArtsy said...

Wow, the paints DO match the paper perfectly! Love it.

Alison said...

This is gorgeous Karen! x

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...