Paper Artsy & Mojo Monday Valentine's Card

I'm in LOVE Darcy's stamp set EDY01.  I stamped the hearts with Fresco Spanish Mulberry and Rose paint and then fussy cut them.  Using the fresco paint on their stamps is a dream~
Even the sentiment was done the same way. Turns out crisp and clean.
 
The lady is from their Vintage set ID07EZ.  I stamped her on acrylic paint paper in stazon black ink. Then I did a wash in the rose paint on her face and the spanhish mulberry around the edges.
The paints matched the pattern paper perfectly.
 The hearts were added with Stampin Up dimensionals.

I followed the sketch for Mojo Monday 327 challenge.
I'm also adding it to the challenge on Paper Artsy by Clare Lloyd.

I hope you'll stop by both blogs and see what else is going on.  They are two of my favorites!

Have a great day!

7 comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bohemian Elephant with DecoArt Stencil

Mixed Media Inspirational Card

Christmas Canister-Recycled with Deco Art