***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Dimensional Valentine's hanger

Check out my new valentine!
 
I saw a you tube video by JustaFew and knew I had to try it.
As usual-I didn't have what she used-but used my cricut to cut my 4 1/2 inch hearts.
 
Entering Really Reasonable Challenge #87 Valentine's Day/Love/Ribbon
The lovely vintage lady was printed from The Graphic Fairy.  You can get FREE images of all types. I fussy cut her and went around the edges (using my valuable tool-my finger!) with Rose Fresco paint. 
 Look at that dimension!!! LOVE IT!

4 comments:

Carol L said...

What a wonderful vintage creation! All of the layering and soft colors look divine! Beautiful!!

Cheryl Walker said...

Beautiful!! Thank you for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbons Valentines Challenge! Hope to see you for our next challenge on the 1st!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Sandi McLean said...

Just had to pop over from RRR to have a close up look...what a pretty and sweet Valentine!

cherry said...

Very pretty thanks for playing with us at rRR, cherry

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...