***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Friday, December 13, 2013

Let it snow @ Simon Says Stamp

Snow, Snowflake, Snowman
that's the challenge this week at Simon Says Stamp
 
 I love this digital image from Meljen's Designs.  When I printed it, I made it big enough to fit this 12x12 canvas.  Colored it with pencils.  Did my canvas background with stencils and ink.  They are hard to see, but there are some stamped snowflakes on the background too.
Had these foam die cut snowflakes in my stash.  Inked them and then glittered them. 
 This is definitely one of my favorite canvases!  Love it. 

2 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

Such a cute card. Love the snowman.

Melissa Bove said...

This is beautiful!! I bet it looks wonderful up on the wall! That snowman is too cute!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...