***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Isaiah 41:13 Word Art Wednesday

Anytime I need a special card. My first thought is which scripture to use.
My second thought is wonder which scripture Word Art Wednesday is doing this week.
 
This week's scripture worked well with the card I need for this weekend.
 
I jumped on Pinterest to get an idea for a thanksgiving theme.
Here's my result;


I used Stampin Up die with leaves.. A very simple card. I love it though. 
It's the last minute on the challenge-but I'm linking it up.

When you need art scripture-check out Word Art Wednesday

4 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

What a wonderful card, Karen, and SO perfect for this piece of God's Word. I always love seeing your creative art, and I thank you for sharing with us. I think of you quite often and hope all is well with you.
God bless you my dear friend.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

P.S. I have some blog candy on my blog - just comment to win.
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

HUGS!

Jo Ann said...

This is such a sweet card, Karen! So glad to see you incorporated this week's scripture. Your card turned out beautifully! Thanks for blessing us with a great project at Word Art Wednesday this week. Big hugs always!

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Karen. The colors are beautiful and I love the burlap for texture.

Have a great day!

Marisa Job said...

What a beautiful card!!! Love the scripture. Hugs!

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...