***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Monday, August 5, 2013

Unity girl canvas




I have loved Unity stamps for a long time.  Quality and size are a plus with them. 
They have some awesome designers.  So much inspiration.
I did my best to impress!!
 This is an 8x10 canvas. I applied a thin coat of gesso. Applied some versa inks, some red and white acrylic paint. I used a baby wipe to tone down the red-I had way too much.  
I sponged Tim Holtz Vintage Photo ink over top of a paper doily in the center.

 For my Angie girl and the flowers, I colored them with prisma pencils.  Cut out an extra set of flowers and used dimensionals to stack them on top of the main image.  Did the same thing with the girl's shirt and skirt.  Really adds character to your piece.  I added some wild orchid flowers where the  paper flowers would have been.

Doing Mixed Media is my favorite technique.  Using Unity stamps to achieve a completed pierce makes it so worthwhile!

Thanks for stopping by and seeing my canvas.


No comments:

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...