***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Friday, July 12, 2013

Merry Christmas @ OWSE


Merry Christmas! @ OWSE

Now that I've started making Christmas cards-I'm all about it! LOL

Today I'm using scoreboard and stylus to add some interest to the white cardstock.
I've used a 1 1/4 inch circle punch to make my ornaments.
Some MME 12 Days of Christmas DP, red ribbon, glossy accents.
If you dont have silver paper for the tiny tops of the ornaments-do like it did and emboss it in silver.

Most of these items can be found in our shop located here.

Check Outlaw Women Scrapbook Emporium-you can save 20-25% EVERYDAY!!!!
 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

pretty Christmas card! TFS!

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...