***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Last artist for Art Auction


Hi! My name's Karen Conner & I''m an 8 year cancer survivor!  
I'm the last artist for the auction.
The reason I do Relay For Life is to make a difference in someone's life.
I was diagnosed with osteosarcoma 1/17/05. Bone cancer in my right bottom jaw.
I spent the next 11 months having chemo treatments and surgery.
During that time I met a lot of kind  and wonderful nurses, doctors, CNAs, got closer to my family and friends and made new friends.

The money that is raised from Relay For Life is used to fund many different programs.
Research for new types of treatments, the Look Good Feel Better program, pays for transportation to and from treatments when needed, housing for family members while patient is in hospital, just to name a few.

I so appreciate my friends for donating their art work for this special auction.  

The bidding will begin tomorrow at 6PM and end Sunday at 6PM

************************************************************




2 comments:

Lisa Minckler said...

Oh my word, what a story of triumph and joy from Karen. This is absolutely inspiring and the incredible makes are GORGEOUS!!! Each and every one of them a true work of art!!!!
hugs,
Lisa x

Nicecrane Designs said...

Wowwww Karen love your old lady,,,,,waht a great card wioth my pict,,,,,,,,and these flowers look great my friend......very well done.

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...