***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Sunday, April 7, 2013

WAW Challenge #74


You can get FREE Word Art every week  at Word Art Wednesday.
I haven't done one of their challenges in a long time. I miss using scripture every week.

First, I printed the scripture on cream colored card stock.  Then I embossed my angel stamp in Bridal Emboss powder.  Added some seam binding, a couple of Wild Orchid flowers.


Here's a close up of the embossed angel.  I rubbed several distress inks over top of it to highlight the details.


 You can get the LeBlanch Angel stamp, Tim Holtz distress ink, seam binding and embossing powder at Outlaw Women Scrapbook Emporium where the prices are always 20-25% off!

I'm also entering Simon Says Stamp challenge: Anything goes

5 comments:

Marisa Job said...

Very pretty card!! Love the scripture!

Antoinette/Cultivate Life in Joy said...

Wow...I love your card..so beautiful..and inspiring.

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Karen! SO nice to have you play along with us, I've been hoping to see you and your art again at Word Art Wednesday. This is really beautiful, and I'm so glad you've stopped by to play along with us. Hope all is well with you, and that we will see you again real soon. God's best blessings to you!
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Sarah J Moerman said...

Beautiful card! Gorgeous angel! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

Marlena M. said...

This is gorgeous Karen~lovely embossing!

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...