***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Miracles Happen/OWSE Quick Fire


Today robyn emailed us: We're having a quick challenge.
She gives uus our theme: Birds and/or bees
I ran kraft stock in  cuddlebug folder.
Then layered an over, some flourishes and then flowers.  I popped a rhinestone in the flower centers. Cut my bird with stampin up punch. Did some colored with blue marker and black pencil to help add dimension to the flowers & the bird.  Added my sentiment. 

Miracles Happen    

2 comments:

Nicecrane Designs said...

Love the background and these pearls on the flowers Karen,,,,,,,wowww

Marisa Job said...

Pretty card! Love the colors too!

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...