Christ is the key



Altered Composition Book
Featuring Lauren Curtis digital image that you can find at 
 Using fusible web product, I ironed it to the material and a piece of white card stock.
To stick it on the composition book I used score tape.  I colored the image with Prisma Colored pencils.

The center strip is a piece of brown card stock. I cut down each side with decorative scissors, rubbed gesso on the edges, then sponged Tim Holtz distress ink over that.  Then I ran it thru my Big Shot inside a sizzlet folder.


To make my key, I hand drew one, traced it two more times.  Fussy cut them out, glued together with glossy accents.  I embossed it twice in silver.  I roughed it up a little with sand paper and then rubbed distress ink all over it.
 
 This is the inside front and rear cover.  Used My Mind's Eye paper.
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bohemian Elephant with DecoArt Stencil

Mixed Media Inspirational Card

Christmas Canister-Recycled with Deco Art