***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Christ is the key



Altered Composition Book
Featuring Lauren Curtis digital image that you can find at 
 Using fusible web product, I ironed it to the material and a piece of white card stock.
To stick it on the composition book I used score tape.  I colored the image with Prisma Colored pencils.

The center strip is a piece of brown card stock. I cut down each side with decorative scissors, rubbed gesso on the edges, then sponged Tim Holtz distress ink over that.  Then I ran it thru my Big Shot inside a sizzlet folder.


To make my key, I hand drew one, traced it two more times.  Fussy cut them out, glued together with glossy accents.  I embossed it twice in silver.  I roughed it up a little with sand paper and then rubbed distress ink all over it.
 
 This is the inside front and rear cover.  Used My Mind's Eye paper.

No comments:

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...