***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Monday, January 7, 2013

Her First Beach Trip


I did a 2 page layout inspired by the sketch @  Let's Scrap
They have a new sketch weekly. 
It's been 6 months or more since I've scrapbooked. I'm WAY BEHIND!

I made all my flowers. I had them all in my stash from printing extras.  I spritzed them with different soft colors and them used some pearl drops in the centers.  I love the colors of this layout.
 I am participating in a year long challenge @ Inspired Stamps 

Sunday Scripture Challenge: 52 Weeks of Gratitude: Week 1 

Our scripture is Psalm 118:24: For this is the day the Lord has made, let us be glad in it. 

I'm thankful I was able to experience my granddaughter's first trip to the beach. Seeing God's creation from the eye's of a child brings the magic back!

I hope you'll join us in the Sunday Scripture Challenge.




4 comments:

~Antoinette (inspired stamps) said...

Karen,
This is lovely!! Thank you so much for joining us at Inspired Stamps 52 Weeks of Gratitude challenge! blessings,
Antoinette

B said...

So very pretty! Glad you are joining us!

Unknown said...

Just DARLING, great job!

Unknown said...

Just DARLING, great job!

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...