***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Happy Birthday

t
This week at Stamp N Doodle our challenge is to make a girl's birthday card.  I've used a Stamp N Doodle image.
Colored her with Derwent pencils.  Layered some Stampin Up DP. 
Stamped the sentiment with versa mark and embossed in white.
I spritzed some pale pink in the middle which looks a lot better in person. 

 I hope you'll jump over to our blog and see what my other team members have created.

Check it out at Stamp N Doodle.  Enter your creation to be entered to win a free SND image!

I'm also entering Send A Smile 4 Kids Challenge. Anything goes  


3 comments:

Marisa Job said...

What a cute card!!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet card! :-)

Nicecrane Designs said...

OMG, Karen, love the funny and sweetie little girl,,,,,you colored it perfect my friend.

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...