Stamp N Doodle-Christmas Recipes


This week at Stamp N Doodle the design team is cooking up something special!
Featuring Christmas Recipes.
 Sticking with my canvas ideas-I've included a Recipe For a Happy Home.  My SND image was colored with Derwent Pencils.  I made the lace flower by hot gluing lace in a circle and adding a metal center piece from Bo Bunny and a La Petite flower in the middle.
 The background was painted, dabbed with paper towels, applied crackle paint, dabbed brown and copper over top. I lov making things look weathered! My new "thing".

 I hope you'll hop on over to Stamp N Doodle and join in the fun.  There's always a prize!!



1 comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Canister-Recycled with Deco Art

Under the Sea with DecoArt

DecoArt Americana Paint is best for Gelli Prints