***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Multi media "Glory to God"

 I used mod podge to attach some silver tissue paper to a 9x12 canvas.  Then I laid a foam die cut snowflake on top-using for a stencil- and spritz blue overtop of it.
 I started making my "doll". Her skirt:  a piece of the silver tissue paper & hot glued lace to the bottom.  I made an overlay with white tulle. 
 Her bodice I handcut out of crumb cake cardstock, inked it blue.  Used the white pen to draw some whimsy on it.
 I coated the bodice with versa mark and embossed with irridescent ice.
 My finished product:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

beautiful!

Robyn said...

This came out Fabulous!! I love the idea of embossing on the skirt. Great Job!!

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...