***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Country Christmas @ MFP Speedy TV



I'm guest designing at MFP Speedy TV this month.
It was a priviledge as they have some great stamp sets.  The quality of them is superb.
They have 5 different challenges each week.  One for each day of the week.
How fun is that?

Sketch with a Twist hosted by Karen Letchworth
is a Wednesday challenge.
This week the twist was to use an animal on the card.
I've featured the Wild West Stamp set & made it into a Christmas card.
Just goes to prove -you can use anything with Christmas paper and it turns out great!
 I really love this stamp set. The details of the horse is really nice.  I just colored him with a couple of shades of brown and layered him on paper.
 This is the inside of my card.  I started with a decorative square from spell binders and cut 2 sides off to make this middle section.  The cute bird and snowflake are from Stampin Up.

My second card is for the Simple Salutations challenge.  Mountains and a Sentiment were the requirements.  Again I used a stamp from the Wild West set.  I love how it turned out as a Christmas Card.  Reminds me of a Country Christmas.

 I hope you'll join us for one -or all five challenges!  Here's where you go: http://mfpspeedytv.ning.com/

Just click on CHALLENGES-I know you'll find something you'll like!

4 comments:

Marisa Job said...

Congratulations on being a guest designer! This card is just perfect for a country Christmas! I love it!!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Wonderful to have you as a Guest Designer. Like the Western feel of your card.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
MFP SS Hostess

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Congratulations on your GD spot - so well deserved!! What beautiful cars. Love the horse images!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!!!!

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...