***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Saturday, October 6, 2012

SNSDC74 - Tic Tac Toe

 My digi image is from Pattie's Creations. I colored it with pencils. I punched my flower and center.  I drew out the top note part of my card & hand cut & folded it down. Wrapped SU Early Expresso bakers twine around it, a brad in the middle of the flower from Lost & Found. Stuck a couple of stick pins on the side from Little Yellow Bicycle.
My DP is from MME Craft Fun Day & DCWV Haberash & SU Chocolate Chip.
I was inspired by Becky Fleck sketch @ Scrapbook & Cards Today WCMD.
I'm entering this into Sweet & Sassy challenge: Tic Tac Toe SNSDC74

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Fab job colouring with your pencil, a delightful card!
Hugs, Sandy

Stephanie said...

I really like all the details on your card. You did a great job coloring the image. Thanks for playing along in this week's Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge.

Patricia H said...

I like your punny sentiment! It works perfectly with the image you chose.
Thanks for joining in this week's Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge.

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...