***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Mini Album: Ribbon & Twine


Stamp-N-Doodle  has a great challenge this week.
Use Ribbon and/or Twine

I've used SND image "Boy Watching"
This is the front cover of a new mini album I'm making named "Friends"
I fussy cut my image used dimensionals to pop it up. 
 My paper is from K and Co. I've layered ribbon, skeletal leaf, flowers and twine . I also have ribbon under the die cut.

You can get the flowers and skeletal leaves at Wild Orchid Crafts
 Here's a closer view of the colored image. I used pencils.

My other Design Team members also have some amazing images on their projects.  Be sure & check them out.

If you'd like to be in the challenge to win a SND image-you need to enter your creation at http://stamp-n-doodle.blogspot.com/



 

1 comment:

Marisa Job said...

This is the cutest mini album!! Love all the details!! Great project!!

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...