***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

MFP #17 You Crack Me Up!

I'm a guest designer this month @ MFP Speedy TV
on the challenge Sketch with a Twist. Hosted by Karen Letchworth

Sketch Challenge #17
Twist:  Use 3 stamps
I used MFP Stamp set Crack Me Up.
I stamped the cherry cobbler with the cracked wall stamp, the butterfly was stamped and then fussy cut and popped up with dimensionals, the sentiments are both in the stamp set.


 I covered a piece of cardstock with a piece of material from Stampin Up.  The newsprint is from DCWV Haberdash. I cut all the background pieces with pinking sheers. 
If you'll use Staz on with your sentiments, it shows up so crisp.
I used the flower punches from SU & took sharp nosed tweezers & twisted them.

If chosen, you can win one of their stamp sets.  So here's the link with all the rules and linky:
http://mfpspeedytv.ning.com/page/sketch-with-a-twist-challenge-17-10-23-12

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Pretty card. Love the different fabrics you used.

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...