***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Wishing a friend Peace


This gorgeous stamp set is from Mark's Finest Papers.  The clear cling stamps are very good quality.  They stamped very sharp images as you can see.  
Thanks to my cyber friend Karen L for sending to me!
My tag background paper I colored myself.  I really like to use the spritz mists to color my own paper.  This one I used started as white shimmer paper.  After spraying green and golden yellow, I used my brayer to blend them together.  Then took water & dropped on top & lightly dabbed with paper towel.  I used EK Success corner punch, then back it on black card stock.
 The cherry blossoms I stamped with black stazon on top of another piece of paper I sprayed with pink mist.  To show more depth, I used a white gel pen on the tips of the front flowers & smudged it with my finger.  Added a small amount of green marker to the leaves & smudged with my finger.
I printed a saying from Marilyn Monroe and added to the inside of my card. I'm entering my card in MFP Speedy TV in the sketch with a twist challenge.  Thanks for stopping by!  Hope you are having a great weekend!


2 comments:

Marilyn said...

This is gorgeous! Love the image and the delicate look you've achieved.

Karen Letchworth said...

WOW, Karen! You did an amazing job with this stamp set. I just had a feeling that you would ROCK this set. You have an eye for things that I just don't have. Thanks SO MUCH for sharing your talents and entering the challenge. You are such a blessing to me in so many ways.
Have a great week, and God bless you always!
Karen L
Sketch With a Twist
Speedy TV

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...