***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

WAW #45 Commit to the Lord

Happy Wednesday!  I hope & pray your week is going well.  This week @ Word Art Wednesday our scripture comes from Proverbs 16:3.

Remember: everything we do- we should do as unto the Lord.  When we commit our lives and actions to the Lord-our hearts will follow.  Our light shines as we stay determined to please God & not men.  Our scripture this week tell us it is so.

I've taken my image from Nice Crane Designs.  Called Our Village DSL.

Our Village DSL

I have colored her with pencils. The details in the image is superb!
My paper is from Colorbok: Fleamarket
Added some vintage lace & flowers from Wild orchid.

Our sponsor this week is:  Eclectic Anthology.  They carry some wonderful digi images.  

All you have to do to WIN is enter our challenge this week.  For all the rules please check our website out @ Word Art Wednesday.

I have my design team listed on my sidebar or you can find them at our challenge blog.  
Our guest designer this month is Bernie @ Blissful Bits and Pieces and we have a new DT member: Jo Ann @ Jatterbury Creations

I can't WAIT to see what you design!!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope your inspired to create!







6 comments:

Marisa Job said...

What a gorgeous card!! Thank you for sharing this beautiful scripture, very inspiring!!!

Bernadette Bliss said...

Just a pretty,pretty card, Karen. Love the soft colors and all the embellishments.

Gemiel said...

Karen, what a beautiful card!! I'm loving that vintage lace and the flowers. Congrats on making the Nice Crane Designs DT. I just love how you combined their images with our word art this week.

Unknown said...

Another vintage beauty... I love the colors, you are so good with this type of image and products...

Nicecrane Designs said...

Dear Karen fantastic card,,,,,love your coloring and these stunning flowers, OMG, I adore your frame and these incredible lace.....very well done. I am waiting for my new glasses sorry for the delay in comment

Marilyn said...

OMGosh Karen, this is fabulous and I like it, like it, like it! I have this image and you've inspired me to pull it out and add some colour.

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...