***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

PSC50 Happy Birthday to Men!


Hi!  Welcome to our Perfect Sentiment Wednesday Challenge.
This week we're doing Manly birthday card.

 This gorgeous horse is part of a stamp set from Marks Finest papers a Heinrich Co.  I stamped him on brown cardstock with black staz-on.  I stamped leaves on the green background card stock. The brad is from Lost & Found.

This week our sponsor is Parables of A Crafter. (Our own Theresa Calderini has been having lots of back problems and hasn't been able to create.  She really needs our prayers)


Be sure and check out my team mates creations.  They always have tons of inspiration to show.  You can find them on my right side bar and at our challenge blog: Perfect Sentiments Challenge



5 comments:

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the Western feel to your card. Makes me want to go horse back riding which I enjoy. I always find it a bit harder to make a masculine card. Enjoying being Sept Guest Designer for Perfect Sentiments.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
Sept Guest Designer Perfect Sentiments

Paula Bee said...

This is such a great masculine card with the colors and the image!

Sam Pirkle said...

Karen your card is very masculine. You did a great job on coloring your horse. Great idea.

Marisa Job said...

Great card for a guy!! My daughter loves horses. Blessings!

Margaret said...

Fabulous card. I love the horse image and having that little horse tag just adds to it.

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...