***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

PSC47 Anything Goes!

Are you ready to CREATE??  Anything goes this week @ The Perfect Sentiment!   This is always a favorite.  The only requirement is a sentiment has to be on the front of your creation.

Our sponsor this week is BUGABOO STAMPS

Bugaboo Digi StampsBE SURE AND CHECK THEM OUT FOR SOME WONDERFUL DIGITAL OR RUBBER STAMPS.


 I'm using a digi from our wonderful sponsor this week:  Bugaboo Digi Stamps. This is Ruby-she sassy isn't she?  I've colored her with my aqua painter & ink -added a little colored pencil. You can't tell it in the photo, but the 40 was coated in Stampin Up glitter gel. 

For the bottom strip I punched lots of flowers and glued them onto black cardstock & then ran it thru my Big Shot with the Swiss dots embossing folder.  I just LOVE that technique.  It mashes all the layers into one.  I did a little doodling with a white gel pen.
I did a new technique that I found on Splitcoaststampers Click Here called Center Step Card.  You definitely want to decorate the inside because you'll see it when it's propped up.  I used a Martha Stewart cupcake punch.
COOL HUH?  I like it!
I also hope you'll check out all the talented ladies on our design team.  They are listed on my right sidebar and you can also find them @ the Perfect Sentiment Challenge

Thanks for stopping by.  Would love your input.  I've got to work a little more on getting a cleaner cut for this technique, but it's something different & eye-catching that wasn't too difficult.


6 comments:

Jennipher said...

Oh Karen, I never thought about trying the aqua painter with ink. Fabulous idea and fabulous card!

Marisa Job said...

What a pretty card!!! Love center fold cards!!!

Margaret said...

Outstanding job on the center step fold. Looks fabulous. Such a cute image and I love the glitter gel. Haven't tried that yet.

Traci S. said...

Hi Karen!

I love that technique of putting the flowers in with the embossing folders...don't they come out great. Especially if you need veins on some blank leaves...and you use the top of the tree of an EF. I love the character of this card...have seen her everywhere. Very funny!

I love the Asian card on the top of your blog. May I have permission to CASE parts of it? Do you remember what the larger off-white flowers are? Are they magnolias or cherry blossoms, by chance? Thanks, Sweetie. Praying for you and your readers!

He IS Able!
Traci Starkweather

You May Receive 1-5 Cards!
http://He-IS-Able.blogspot.com

Sam Pirkle said...

Great technique card Karen. I have tried these a couple of times but mine haven't been this good. Awesome, and I love the image.

Unknown said...

How wonderful!! She is certainly sassy! I love how you are able to creatively demonstrate the use of digital images on your cards!!

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...