PSC47 Anything Goes!

Are you ready to CREATE??  Anything goes this week @ The Perfect Sentiment!   This is always a favorite.  The only requirement is a sentiment has to be on the front of your creation.

Our sponsor this week is BUGABOO STAMPS

Bugaboo Digi StampsBE SURE AND CHECK THEM OUT FOR SOME WONDERFUL DIGITAL OR RUBBER STAMPS.


 I'm using a digi from our wonderful sponsor this week:  Bugaboo Digi Stamps. This is Ruby-she sassy isn't she?  I've colored her with my aqua painter & ink -added a little colored pencil. You can't tell it in the photo, but the 40 was coated in Stampin Up glitter gel. 

For the bottom strip I punched lots of flowers and glued them onto black cardstock & then ran it thru my Big Shot with the Swiss dots embossing folder.  I just LOVE that technique.  It mashes all the layers into one.  I did a little doodling with a white gel pen.
I did a new technique that I found on Splitcoaststampers Click Here called Center Step Card.  You definitely want to decorate the inside because you'll see it when it's propped up.  I used a Martha Stewart cupcake punch.
COOL HUH?  I like it!
I also hope you'll check out all the talented ladies on our design team.  They are listed on my right sidebar and you can also find them @ the Perfect Sentiment Challenge

Thanks for stopping by.  Would love your input.  I've got to work a little more on getting a cleaner cut for this technique, but it's something different & eye-catching that wasn't too difficult.


6 comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bohemian Elephant with DecoArt Stencil

Mixed Media Inspirational Card

Christmas Canister-Recycled with Deco Art