***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Girlsfriends Are Special!

 Challenge day @ The Perfect Sentiments. This week I was blessed to receive an image from our wonderful sponsor: Meljen's Designs




Please check out their website to see some amazing images!

Want to win 4 FREE Digi's?  You have a good chance-all you have to do is follow our challenge rules & link your creation @ Perfect Sentiments Challenge.

The challenge this week is CREATE A CARD WITH A SENTIMENT FOR FRIENDSHIP.
We always have a twist: USE GIRLY EMBELLISHMENTS LIKE PEARLS, LACE, BLING, FLOWERS, ETC

For more inspiration please check out my Design Team Members---------->
Listed on my right sidebar.

Thanks for stopping by & I hope you have an excellent day!


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful Karen! What an absolutely gorgeous image and your card layout is amazing!

Marisa Job said...

What a cute card!! Love it!!

Sam Pirkle said...

Great card Karen. Man, I love the image you picked. Love it !!

Jennipher said...

You did such a great job with that image. The image with the sentiment just says "friendship makes you sing" and I can just see that as soon as I look at the card. Fantastic job!

Carol L said...

You've made a lovely friendship card with this pretty image, and I love that little touch of lace! Pretty!

Margaret said...

Lovely card design. Such a sweet image and your coloring is amazing!

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...