***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Easy Mini Album Tutorial

Outside of book: Start with 5 1/2 x 11 piece of cardstock. Score @ 5 & 6 inches.  Use corner rounder on each corner.
Deocrate your cover: cut 4 3/4 x 5 1/8. Attach your decorated cover permatac glue glider.

Build your binder/Accordian style.
 Cut 5 1/8 x 7 inches. Score at every inch (1-2-3-4-5-6)
Create a valley fold. Fold & crease with bone folder.

Build your pages.  cut cardstock 4 5/8 x 5 1/8. Score at 1 inch on long side.
 You'll corner round your pages. Use red sticky tape to attach your pages to your folds. May need to rerun your bone folder over the creases.  Line the accordian page & using your crop-a-dile cut a hold in each end & attach a brad.


Now we build our post it note holder.  Cut a piece of cardstock @ 5x4. You'll score both short sides & one long side @ 1/2 inch & 1 inch.  You'll cut away 3 of the little boxes.  Add a tap opening at the top with a one inch punch.   Use red sticky tape to fold the box together & attach to the inside cover of your book.
When I saw The Teresa Collins Notations -mini album popped into my mind! I also added some stamped images.   I ended up punching the binder end so I could run some ribbon thru. On my finished one I tied the ribbon in a bow. Liked it a lot better.  I really love how it turned out. Holds pictures & notes.

No comments:

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...