Dotted Thanks PSC45


This week @ The Perfect Sentiments challenge we're seeing DOTS!
Our challenge sentiment is to CREATE A CARD WITH A SENTIMENT OF THANKS 
use some dots somewhere.
 My dots are everywhere!  My ribbon, my designer paper. Small & big. I loved this challenge. My cute image is Lilly from our sponsor this week:  Crafty Sentiments
Crafty Sentiments
http://craftysentimentsdesigns.co.uk/is giving the winner 3 FREE DIGI'S

Check out our fabulous design team on my right side bar. Week after week they create fabulous designs.
Iterms used:
Designer Paper: K & Co Brenda Walton
Ribbon: Cathy Filian.com
 Stamps on tag: Market Street Stamps: Life is Beautiful
Stampin Up-Three Little Words
Peacock Liquid Pearls on dress.
9 comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bohemian Elephant with DecoArt Stencil

Mixed Media Inspirational Card

Christmas Canister-Recycled with Deco Art