***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

PSC40 Isaiah 40:31


I've loved using scripture on my cards and layouts.  This week our challenge @ Perfect Sentiments is to use your favorite scripture or quote.

 Isaiah 40:31

but those who hope in the Lord
    will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
    they will run and not grow weary,
    they will walk and not be faint. 

Soaring on the wings of eagles-up above the world so high like an angel in the sky
Run & not grow weary-sail right thru and keep up the good fight
walk & not be faint-consistent to the end

To me it's an important promise from God-  No matter how bad our circumstances, whatever we're going thru-we can put our trust & hope in God. He's the one thing in this crazy world that will forever remain the same.  

*******************************************************

 This week @ Perfect Sentiments Challenge our challenge is to use your favorite scripture 
the twist is to incorporate this sketch:




PSPS08

Tim Holtz paper, raffia, button, pearls & computer printed scripture-Easy!

**************************************************************************
Our sponsor this week is:


One winner will receive a free digi from Shelly's Images.  
Our design team will also vote on  the top 3 cards for the Perfect 3 badge.


Please visit our design team listed on my right side for even more inspiration.
I encourage you to use God's word to uplift others in your card making.  It''s meant a lot to me and I know whoever receives your encouraging words will love it!

~Karen C



6 comments:

Marisa Job said...

Great card!! I love that scripture, one of my favorite!!

Mynn xx said...

Such a beautiful card! LOVE the amazing dry embossing and the twine with the button! I just love your style and I hope you have a chance to come and play along with me at Technique Tuesday! :)

Jennipher said...

So how does it feel to design for your own sketch? You did a great job with it. Love all the embossing and natural colors.

Carol said...

Nice card! I like the embossing and ink. Beautiful verse!

Sam Pirkle said...

Love me some Tim Holtz. I like the contract of the two colors you used. Great job.

Teresa Arsenault said...

I love this verse, Karen and your card is beautiful. The card in your heading is most definitely a masterpiece. You do some gorgeous work, Sister. :)
Blessing hugs,
Teresa

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...