***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Moxie Fab: Stamp It!

I saw this challenge on Moxie Fab & I couldn't resist.

Make a birthday card-you primarily have to use stamps. 

I rarely do that-so I had to have a go at it.  I was inspired by the notepad hanging on refrigerator!

It's hard to tell, but I started with Shimmer card stock from DCWV.  Then I used Tim Holtz distress inks to stamp a frame. used 3 different butterfly stamps all in SU lavendar.  The sentiment I stamped with black Stazon ink.

I really love it.  Will not wait so long before using all stamps again.

~Karen C

1 comment:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Karen! Thanks for linking this up to the Birthday Card Challenge for Stamp It! Cards Week in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...