Anything goes @ PSC41


Happy Wednesday!  It's hot & humid here-just like summer.   Looking forward to some cooler temps.
This week @ The Perfect Sentiment Challenge anything goes!  Just be sure & include a Sentiment on the front.

***************************************************************************
We have a new sponsor & the twist this week is if you use one of our Sponsor's stamps-you get entered twice for the prize!

Check out their website HERE
***************************************************************************

See the The Perfect Sentiment Challenge for details of the prize & rules.

You'll also find our wonderful design team's creations!  They have created a wide variety of items.  I also have them listed on my right side bar.

Here's what I did for the Anything Goes PSC41 Challenge:

I've bee wanting to decorate these cute little bags for some time.  I ran across this baby wrapping paper & decided to fussy cut some of the images out. The stork & clouds.  I used a Lost & Found Brad with my ribbon & congrats banner.  So simple & I loved upcycling the bag & the wrapping paper.  I mostly give gift cards, so this is going to work real well!

Thanks for stopping by & I hope you'll enter our challenge this week to get qualified for the fantastic prize from Avocado Arts!

7 comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Canister-Recycled with Deco Art

Under the Sea with DecoArt

DecoArt Americana Paint is best for Gelli Prints