PSC38: Here comes the Sun!

Summer is here! Along with it is the SUN! Sunshine just makes me smile.  I hope you'll join us in our challenge this week.


Your challenge: create a card with a sunny sentiment like: you are my sunshine, wishing you sunny days, you shine, etc. 

The twist: include an image of the sun on your card

 I used my rotary cutter to slice thru several pages at once of DP. That way they would match up.  I drew the outline of the sun rays on orange & fussy cut. I punched my yellow circle & scrunched, distressed & then glued to a white punched circle. I outlined the edges with a white gel pen. Popped up sun with dimensionals. 


If you want a chance to win  a FREE DIGI-you have to participate.  Jump over to Perfect Sentiments and link up your creation.


Our sponsor is Patties Creations.  She has some beautiful images.  

Pattie's Creations Digital Stamps

We have a wonderful design team.  Every week they have an inspiring card for you.  I hope you'll visit each one.  They are listed on my left side bar.


Thank you for stopping by & I hope to see you @ Perfect Sentiments Challenge!


~Karen C
7 comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bohemian Elephant with DecoArt Stencil

Mixed Media Inspirational Card

Christmas Canister-Recycled with Deco Art