Postage Challenge in the Moxie Fab World

Are you up for a Moxie Fab Challenge??
Create a paper crafted project (card, gift bag, tag, layout, home decor item, mini-book cover, etc.) that incorporates a postage element in an innovative way.

 My Dad was in the military & was overseas alot.  I thought he'd enjoy a Father's Day Card that looked well traveled!  I've done a lot of distressing.  I used one of my favorite stamp sets.
The most fun item I added was a big stamp image that I cut out of a newspaper insert.  I've been saving it for just the right time-and this was it!  Had the colors I was going with and everything.
 The I found this wonderful poem online about Dads & printed & distressed to add to the inside of my card.
 I hope all the Father's out there know how special they are.  Mine has been a jewel to me!


I hope ya'll will join me in the challenge @ Moxie Fab World.

See ya!
~Karen C
2 comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Canister-Recycled with Deco Art

Under the Sea with DecoArt

DecoArt Americana Paint is best for Gelli Prints