***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Monday, May 21, 2012

Sweet Hour of Prayer

In blogging this morning, I ran across Little Birdies Blessings
She's a great woman of faith.  She's talking about the power of prayer.

I think we forget sometimes the power God has given us in prayer. The bible says:

If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer.”
Matthew 21:21-23

Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.
Romans 12:11-13

Do not deprive each other except perhaps by mutual consent and for a time, so that you may devote yourselves to prayer. Then come together again so that Satan will not tempt you because of your lack of self-control.
1 Corinthians 7:4-6

And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.
Ephesians 6:17-19

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
Philippians 4:5-7

We ought always to thank God for you, brothers and sisters, and rightly so, because your faith is growing more and more, and the love all of you have for one another is increasing.
2 Thessalonians 1:2-4 

Actually when I looked up the word prayer @ Biblegateway there were 154 verses that have prayer in them. I've only listed a few.

Abby has issued a challenge to spend time this week in prayer for others.  I'm taking it on.

I pray for a sweet lady, Tracy @   He Is Able.  She's very dedicated to praying for others.   

Please join us in praying with a heart like Jesus!

~Karen C




    

1 comment:

Natalie said...

My voice You shall hear in the morning, O LORD; In the morning I will direct it to You, And I will look up. Ps 5:3

Love that after we pray that we should look up with anticipation to see what God will do! To God be the glory.
Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. God bless you today and I pray you are healing well from your surgery.

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...