PSC33: Special Man Challenge

I used a digi from Dude Time Doodles.  It's for a special friend that's turning 63.  Wanted to poke some fun at him! He loves to fish.

I colored the images with markers & pencils. I sponged the water & sky.  I punched the sentiment papers & then used a white gel pen to draw around it to resemble a fish.

I think it's adorable! Hope Bill likes it.

Won't you participate? Not just to win a prize, but to take on the challenge:

No designer paper & a manly sentiment on the front of your card.

You can see more inspiration from my talented design team:

May Guest Designers
Our sponsor this week is: 
 You could win a free digital image or be chosen as one of the Perfect 3.  We'd love to have you join us!

~Karen C


10 comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bohemian Elephant with DecoArt Stencil

Mixed Media Inspirational Card

Christmas Canister-Recycled with Deco Art