***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Word Art Wednesday: Love

Our sponsor this week is Shellys Images. She has kindly offered a digital prize for the a randomly chosen entrant.



You can't win if you don't play!



Our word art this week is


We are so blessed that God loves us so much!  It's hard to comprehend unconditional love.  There's nothing we can do that he won't forgive us if we ask.  He puts no "what if's" on us. We can't be good enough or do enough.  He just LOVES US!  Thank you Lord!

My image this week is from Eclectic Anthology.I printed it in black & white; colored it myself with colored pencils. The bow is the end of one my favorites. I glued everything down with mod podge and then did a coat over top. I love this piece.  

I hope you'll accept God's love. It makes my life so sweet to know God loves me like I am!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

now this is simply beautiful, your artistic ability is truly amazing I am so glad I can follow you

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Karen I absolutely LOVE your project this week. Is it a wall plaque? It sure is pretty enough to hand in your house, or use as a gift. Just lovely, my friend. And how is that precious grandbaby doing? Hope to hear from you soon and hope all is well with you!
Karen L
karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Mynn xx said...

This is just beautiful! LOVE your coloring on the image--and life really is sweeter knowing that God loves me. :) Have a blessed day!!!

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...