PSC22: Christmas Trimmings

This is my first week as a Design Team member @ Perfect Sentiments and I hope you'll join the fun.


Challenge: create a card with a sentiment for Christmas. Your sentiment must be on the front of the card. 
Twist: use some ribbon, lace, baker's twine, seam binding, etc. on your card.
Our generous sponsor this week is:
 
Robyn's Fetish 
Prize: 5 Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps of the winner's choice

I hope you'll love our creations and check out Robin's site for more inspiration.

I embossed the cream paper with a Stamp Up design.  I rubbed some Versa Mark on there & embossed with crystal powder.  My Mouse carrying the cookie is one of Robyn's designs offered @ Robyn's Fetish.  I colored him with colored pencils.

Please visit my creative team:
Jan 
Sam 
Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you'll join us!

8 comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Canister-Recycled with Deco Art

Under the Sea with DecoArt

DecoArt Americana Paint is best for Gelli Prints